Journal of Energy Chemistry
The official Journal of Science Press and the Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
The Journal of Energy Chemistry is a publication that mainly reports on creative researches and innovative applications of chemical conversions of fossil energy, carbon dioxide, electrochemical energy and hydrogen energy, as well as the conversions of biomass and solar energy related with chemical issues to promote academic exchanges in the field of energy chemistry and to accelerate the exploration, research and development of energy science and technologies.
The Journal functions as a medium for reporting original research papers dealing with topics in the fields of energy chemistry. It is devoted to up-to-date progress in the following fields all over the world:
• Optimized utilization of fossil energy
• Hydrogen energy
• Conversion and storage of electrochemical energy
• Capture, storage, and chemical conversion of carbon dioxide
• Materials and nanotechnologies related to energy conversion and storage
• Chemistry in biomass conversion
• Chemistry in the utilization of solar energy
Editors-in-Chief Xinhe Bao , Gabriele Centi
- Imprint: ELSEVIER
- ISSN: 2095-4956