International Review of Economics Education
The International Review of Economics Education is dedicated to enhancing learning and teaching in the higher education economics community. It provides a forum for high quality research in the areas of curriculum design, pedagogy, assessment, teaching and learning innovation. The journal seeks to promote critical dialogue on educational theory and practice in economics and to demonstrate the relevance of research to good professional practice.
Examples of issues that contributors are encouraged to focus on:
• How do economics students learn?
• What economics should be taught?
• What are the constraints in improving economics teaching and learning?
• How can current practice be improved?
• How is economics taught internationally and what can we learn from this?
• How can electronic learning technologies be used to improve student learning in economics?
Editor-in-Chief: Ross Guest
- Imprint: ELSEVIER
- ISSN: 1477-3880