In association with International Water Association(IWA)
Water Resources and Industry is one of a series of specialist titles launched by the highly-regarded Water Research. This journal moves research to innovation by focusing on the role industry plays in the exploitation, management and treatment of water resources.
Different industries use radically different water resources in their production processes, while they produce, treat and dispose a wide variety of wastewater qualities. Depending on the geographical location of the facilities, the impact on the local resources will vary, pre-empting the applicability of one single approach.
The aims and scope of the journal include:
- Industrial water footprint assessment - an evaluation of tools and methodologies
- What constitutes good corporate governance and policy and how to evaluate water-related risk
- What constitutes good stakeholder collaboration and engagement
- New technologies enabling companies to better manage water resources
- Integration of water and energy and of water treatment and production processes in industry
This new title follows the Universal Access model. Publication charges are waived for authors from developing countries eligible under Research4Life criteria for access.
The other specialist title in the series is Water Resources and Economics, which addresses the financial and economic dimensions associated with water resources use and governance.
|Issue volume||Issue year||Planned ship date||Actual ship date|
|25C||2021||Jun 07, 2021||Jun 01, 2021|
|26C||2021||Dec 06, 2021|
|27C||2022||Jun 03, 2022|
|28C||2022||Dec 02, 2022|