The journal seeks to publish articles related to best practices and solutions for Climate Change and Health, e.g. Telemedicine, Development of reusable supplies, Development of environmentally friendly treatments for illnesses and issues related to Sustainability in Health Care.
The journal targets all aspects of Human Health from all medical disciplines, from infancy to aging and all organ systems. Moreover, the journal emphasizes issues related to environmental justice and how it relates to Health.
Significant goals of The Journal of Climate change and Health are:
- To serve Researchers and Clinicians for publishing scientific and clinical manuscripts related to Climate Change and Human Health.
- To promote professional and general communication about the immediate and long term effects of Climate Change on Human Physical and Mental Health.
- To encourage Clinicians and Researchers to investigate the impacts of Climate Change on Human Health, both on an individual and population-based scale.
- To enhance the development of environmentally sound systems of Health Care.
- To provide a forum where the relative effects of Climate Change on Humans in different geographic locations and from different socioeconomic backgrounds can be explored so as to create equitable solutions.
- To raise awareness of the varying impacts of climate change on human health throughout the lifespan.
- To be committed, at last, to the UN Sustainable Development Goals which are right in line with the purpose of the journal.
The journal strives to adhere to the following standards and requirements:
COPE - Committee on Publication Ethics
ICMJE - International Committee of Medical Journal Editors
STM - International Association of Scientific, Technical and Medical Publishers
The Journal of Climate Change and Health is available on ScienceDirect.
Elsevier is signatory of the SDG Publishers Compact
|Issue volume||Issue year||Planned ship date||Actual ship date|
|1C||2021||Apr 02, 2021||Mar 31, 2021|
|2C||2021||Jun 28, 2021||Jun 12, 2021|
|3C||2021||Nov 17, 2021||Nov 17, 2021|
|4C||2021||Nov 23, 2021||Nov 17, 2021|
|5C||2022||Feb 10, 2022|
|6C||2022||May 12, 2022|
|7C||2022||Aug 08, 2022|
|8C||2022||Oct 24, 2022|