Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
SESCI is a peer-reviewed journal; it publishes research papers on a wide range of subjects in the Earth sciences, including
- Chemical geodynamics, covering the physical and chemical evolution of the Earth
- Petrologic processes, ranging from igneous rocks to sedimentary and metamorphic rocks
- Present and the past Environments
- Tectonic processes that affect the crust and upper mantle, ranging from structural geology, to plate tectonics
- Geochemical behavior of different elements and mineralization processes
- High pressure experiments that address chemical and/or physical properties of Earth materials
- New methods, new ideas, new models
SESCI aims at providing an interface for Earth scientists all over the world, to share new progress and exchange new ideas. It contains some of the following:
- Trends, reporting recent progress in Earth Sciences
- Reviews, summarizing major recent progress in a special field
- Articles, reporting a well-developed piece of research work
- Letters, reporting major progress of an ongoing research project
- Hypotheses, reporting original, innovative, striking new ideas on phenomena of global significance
- Forum, discussing papers published in SES
- News, brief introductions to major progress in Earth sciences
SESCI publishes the finest peer-reviewed research on Earth sciences in China and invites contributions from all over the world.