SNIP measures contextual citation impact by weighting citations based on the total number of citations in a subject field.
SJR is a prestige metric based on the idea that not all citations are the same. SJR uses a similar algorithm as the Google page rank; it provides a quantitative and a qualitative measure of the journal’s impact.
Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Network Security is devoted to solving your network security issues in detail, now with even more news, information and solutions to your network security problems. Subscribe today and identify the threats to your networks.
Every month Network Security covers:
• Authoritative news and analysis of significant events, including major trends in threats, attacks and regulatory changes.
• Regular columns – the inside view from our panel of experts.
• Detailed articles providing real-world guidance on key network security issues.
• In-depth analyis of the management, regulatory and policy challenges around information security, data governance and regulatory compliance.
• Technically detailed updates on developments in key network and IT security technologies.
• Book reviews and a comprehensive calendar of events.
Network Security provides vital information for:
• CISOs and CSOs
• Computer and Information Security Managers
• Network and Telecommunications Managers
• Analysts and Operations Managers
• Systems Administrators
• IS Management
• Manufacturers, suppliers, and resellers of networking hardware and software
• Developers and researchers
• Penetration testers and ethical hackers.?