SNIP measures contextual citation impact by weighting citations based on the total number of citations in a subject field.
SJR is a prestige metric based on the idea that not all citations are the same. SJR uses a similar algorithm as the Google page rank; it provides a quantitative and a qualitative measure of the journal’s impact.
Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
NanoImpact is a multidisciplinary journal that focuses on nanosafety research and areas related to the impacts of nanoscale processes and materials (manufactured and incidental nanomaterials, including ultrafine particles and nanoplastics) on human and environmental systems. As such it will publish in the following areas:
• Human Nanotoxicology - nano-bio interactions and effects on human health;
• Econanotoxicology - nano-bio interactions and effects on organism and ecosystem health;
• Exposure - nanomaterial formation, release, transformation fate and behavior in the environment and human/engineered systems;
• Risk Assessment and Life Cycle Assessment
• Nano-informatics - modelling, data curation
• Nano-governance: Policy, regulation, perception
Other areas, such as the development of methodological and modelling approaches and the development of materials and methods to enhance nanosafety, are appropriate if there is a clear and demonstrable link to the above themes.