SNIP measures contextual citation impact by weighting citations based on the total number of citations in a subject field.
SJR is a prestige metric based on the idea that not all citations are the same. SJR uses a similar algorithm as the Google page rank; it provides a quantitative and a qualitative measure of the journal’s impact.
Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Nano-Structures & Nano-Objects is a new journal devoted to all aspects of the synthesis and the properties of this new flourishing domain.
The journal is devoted to novel architectures at the nano-level with an emphasis on new synthesis and characterization methods. The journal is focused on the objects rather than on their applications. However, the research for new applications of original nano-structures & nano-objects in various fields such as nano-electronics, energy conversion, catalysis, drug delivery and nano-medicine is also welcome.
The scope of Nano-Structures & Nano-Objects involves:
- Metal and alloy nanoparticles with complex nanostructures such as shape control, core-shell and dumbells
- Oxide nanoparticles and nanostructures, with complex oxide/metal, oxide/surface and oxide /organic interfaces
- Inorganic semi-conducting nanoparticles (quantum dots) with an emphasis on new phases, structures, shapes and complexity
- Nanostructures involving molecular inorganic species such as nanoparticles of coordination compounds, molecular magnets, spin transition nanoparticles etc. or organic nano-objects, in particular for molecular electronics
- Nanostructured materials such as nano-MOFs and nano-zeolites
- Hetero-junctions between molecules and nano-objects, between different nano-objects & nanostructures or between nano-objects & nanostructures and surfaces
- Methods of characterization specific of the nano size or adapted for the nano size such as X-ray and neutron scattering, light scattering, NMR, Raman, Plasmonics, near field microscopies, various TEM and SEM techniques, magnetic studies, etc .