SNIP measures contextual citation impact by weighting citations based on the total number of citations in a subject field.
SJR is a prestige metric based on the idea that not all citations are the same. SJR uses a similar algorithm as the Google page rank; it provides a quantitative and a qualitative measure of the journal’s impact.
Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Meta Gene is a companion title to Gene and a member of the Gene Family. Meta Gene publishes meta-analysis, polymorphism and population study papers that are relevant to both human and non-human species. Examples include but are not limited to:
(Relevant to human specimens):
- Meta-Analysis Papers - statistical reviews of the published literature of human genetic variation (typically linked to medical conditionals and/or congenital diseases)
- Genome Wide Association Studies (GWAS) - examination of large patient cohorts to identify common genetic factors that influence health and disease
- Human Genetics Papers - original studies describing new data on genetic variation in smaller patient populations
- Genetic Case Reports - short communications describing novel and in formative genetic mutations or chromosomal aberrations (e.g., probands) in very small demographic groups (e.g., family or unique ethnic group).
(Relevant to non-human specimens):
- Small Genome Papers - Analysis of genetic variation in organelle genomes (e.g., mitochondrial DNA)
- Microbiota Papers - Analysis of microbiological variation through analysis of DNA sequencing in different biological environments
- Ecological Diversity Papers - Geographical distribution of genetic diversity of zoological or botanical species.
Authors are also welcome to submit to the other journals that make up the Gene Family: Gene, Gene: X, Gene Reports, Plant Gene, Animal Gene .