SNIP measures contextual citation impact by weighting citations based on the total number of citations in a subject field.
SJR is a prestige metric based on the idea that not all citations are the same. SJR uses a similar algorithm as the Google page rank; it provides a quantitative and a qualitative measure of the journal’s impact.
Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Membrane Technology brings you everything you need to keep up-to-date with what is happening in the international membrane industry, highlighting emerging markets, summarising important industry news and identifying new business opportunities for your company.
Each issue includes:
• Technology news - all the latest developments including processes projects, contracts, systems, new products, testing facilities, etc.
• Business news - key information on your competitors' movements in the market
• Feature articles - experts share the secrets of their own success
• Patents - the latest new patents from around the world
• Research trends - highlights of recently published research work
• Events' calendar - comprehensive listing of all the international conferences and exhibitions
Membrane Technology covers the following areas: chemicals, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, food and beverage, Brewing and wine, drinking water treatment, desalination, sewage treatment, oil and gas, mineral extraction, power generation, pulp and paper, and electronics.