Papers considered for review, and ultimately for publication, must contain substantial advances supported by mechanistic and functional insights germane to important physiological or pathological processes. These aspects are crucial and required for publication.
Matrix Biology welcomes original research articles, brief reports, commentaries, (mini) reviews, and announcements. Please view our Guide for Authors for more information.
Reasons to submit your next article to Matrix Biology:
- The premier journal in matrix biology; published articles have a universal appeal, value, and utility to the researcher community worldwide.
- High impact metrics: find our current metrics in the left-hand column.
- An international board of key researchers in the field.
- Rigorous, fair and efficient peer review process.
- Your paper your way: no unnecessary formatting requests.
- Flexible publication: you can choose to publish open access.
- Rapid publication: your article available online within a week after acceptance.
- No page charges and no color charges for online version.
- Option of co-submitting a data article to Data in Brief.
Matrix Biology?s open access companion title, Matrix Biology Plus, welcomes manuscripts that provide substantial advances in the field of matrix biology without a strict requirement for novel biological mechanisms.
|Issue volume||Issue year||Planned ship date||Actual ship date|
|95C||2021||Feb 15, 2021||Feb 18, 2021|
|96C||2021||Mar 01, 2021||Feb 25, 2021|
|97C||2021||Apr 15, 2021||Apr 13, 2021|
|98C||2021||Jun 25, 2021||Jun 24, 2021|
|99C||2021||Jul 12, 2021||Jul 13, 2021|
|100-101C||2021||Aug 10, 2021||Aug 12, 2021|
|102C||2021||Oct 11, 2021|
|103-104C||2021||Oct 29, 2021|
|105C||2022||Feb 15, 2022|
|106C||2022||Mar 01, 2022|
|107C||2022||Apr 15, 2022|
|108C||2022||Jun 23, 2022|
|109C||2022||Jul 12, 2022|
|110C||2022||Aug 10, 2022|
|111C||2022||Sep 16, 2022|
|112C||2022||Oct 12, 2022|
|113C||2022||Nov 23, 2022|
|114C||2022||Dec 15, 2022|