Matrix Biology Plus welcomes:
- Comparative and correlative studies;
- New methods;
- Proteomics datasets;
- Translational studies;
- Detailed descriptions of novel transgenic animal models;
- Signal transduction and genomics/transcriptomic studies.
To be considered for publication, submitted articles must provide substantial advances in the field of matrix biology without a strict requirement for novel biological mechanisms.
Reasons to publish your next article in Matrix Biology Plus:
- Designated - the best home for your matrix biology translational research.
- Quality - our trusted international board of experienced key researchers in the field, that is also responsible for Matrix Biology, guarantee a rigorous, fair and efficient peer review process.
- Accessibility - Open access provides immediate and free online access to articles by anyone, anywhere in the world. No subscription needed.
- Readership - No subscriptions and no paywalls means more people can read and access an open access article, increasing author readership and usage.
- Speed - Articles are published online, quickly after acceptance. Articles are published constantly so there are no print delays or long waits for the next issue to be published.
- Author Impact - Creative commons licenses allow authors to retain copyright to their work while permitting others to share and reuse their research, increasing author impact and citations.
- No Restrictions - Open access articles are online only so there are no restrictions on article length, and no additional page or color charges like many print/subscription journals. Similarly, as there are no printing costs, the environmental impact is lower.
- Advancing Science - by providing access to vital research through open access, researchers across the world, including those in developing countries, can help make breakthrough discoveries which may benefit society and humanity.
|Issue volume||Issue year||Planned ship date||Actual ship date|
|9C||2021||Feb 22, 2021||Feb 26, 2021|
|10C||2021||Jun 21, 2021||Jun 17, 2021|
|11C||2021||Aug 19, 2021||Aug 15, 2021|
|12C||2021||Nov 24, 2021|
|13C||2022||Feb 22, 2022|
|14C||2022||Jun 21, 2022|
|15C||2022||Aug 19, 2022|
|16C||2022||Nov 24, 2022|