Techniques covered include:
• Light microscopy including confocal microscopy
• All types of electron microscopy
• X-ray diffraction
• Nuclear magnetic resonance
• Scanning force microscopy, scanning probe microscopy, and tunneling microscopy
• Digital image processing
• Computational insights into structure
The field covered by the journal extends from the structural organization of cells and tissues, their membranes, compartments, organelles and supramolecular assemblies, to the structure and conformation of proteins and nucleic acids from the molecular to the atomic level.
Benefits to authors
JSB is focused on promoting the authors and the work published in the journal:
- All articles are carefully evaluated by the Editors-in-Chief and Associate Editors who are all leading experts in their field.
- Availability: contact the Editors-in-Chief and the Associate Editor via the Editorial Board page for any questions you may have.
- The Journal will provide upon request free PDFs to all authors who may not have access to their articles via their institution or library.
- Publication is free to authors (no color or page charges).
- Supporting open access: if your funding body or institution requires your article to be open access, JSB offers that option. Please see details here or publish your work in JSBX.
- Reuse figures from any JSB article via "get rights and content" hyperlink available within each article (below author names and affiliations) on ScienceDirect.
- Please click here for more information on more general author services.
|Issue volume||Issue year||Planned ship date||Actual ship date|
|213/1||2021||Mar 30, 2021||Mar 25, 2021|
|213/2||2021||Jun 28, 2021||Jun 23, 2021|
|213/3||2021||Sep 14, 2021||Sep 10, 2021|
|213/4||2021||Dec 13, 2021|
|214/1||2022||Mar 21, 2022|
|214/2||2022||Jun 06, 2022|
|214/3||2022||Sep 19, 2022|
|214/4||2022||Dec 19, 2022|