SNIP measures contextual citation impact by weighting citations based on the total number of citations in a subject field.
SJR is a prestige metric based on the idea that not all citations are the same. SJR uses a similar algorithm as the Google page rank; it provides a quantitative and a qualitative measure of the journal’s impact.
The Impact Factor measures the average number of citations received in a particular year by papers published in the journal during the two preceding years.
© Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Reports 2015
To calculate the five year Impact Factor, citations are counted in 2014 to the previous five years and divided by the source items published in the previous five years.
© Journal Citation Reports 2015, Published by Thomson Reuters
Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
The Journal of Network and Computer Applications welcomes research contributions, surveys and notes in all areas relating to computer networks and applications thereof. The following list of sample-topics is by no means to be understood as restricting contributions to the topics mentioned:
- new design techniques, interesting or novel applications, components or standards
- computer networks with tools such as WWW
- emerging standards for internet protocols
- Wireless networks
- Mobile Computing
- emerging computing models such as cloud computing, grid computing
- emerging network protocols such as sensor networks, delay tolerant networks, Internet of things
- applications of networked systems for remote collaboration and telemedicine
- applications of an educational, transactional and cooperational nature
- applications of security in computer and networks
Benefits to authors
We also provide many author benefits, such as free PDFs, a liberal copyright policy, special discounts on Elsevier publications and much more. Please click here for more information on our http://www.elsevier.com/authors/author-servicesauthor services.
Please see our http://www.elsevier.com/journals/journal-of-network-and-computer-applications/1084-8045/guide-for-authorsGuide for Authors for information on article submission. If you require any further information or help, please visit our http://service.elsevier.com/app/home/supporthub/publishing/Support Center