The journal is intended to offer a venue to scientists from different disciplines whose common objective is developing and applying scientific methods to improve the research and knowledge on cultural heritage, in particular in the following fields:
• Safeguarding, conservation and exploitation of cultural heritage
• Heritage management and economic analyses
• Computer sciences in cultural heritage
• Impact of climate change on cultural heritage and management of the change
The Journal of Cultural Heritage is interested in papers:
• Reporting significant advances in scientific methods and techniques
• Presenting multidisciplinary research
• Dealing with issues of wide/global interest
• Review papers dealing with specific topics in which an up-to-date "state of the art" is presented
The articles must be suitable and considered of great interest for a wide audience; thus the editorial planning foresees reducing the number of articles dealing with case studies, in order to favor original articles. The journal is not interested in papers related to one well established technique applied to shed light on question of local interest, nor in papers based on subjective observations or descriptive approaches. Reports on restoration/conservation activities should be avoided unless they present a specific technical or scientific novelty.
Occasionally, thematic issues are published as ordinary issues or supplements.
Benefits to authors
We also provide many author benefits, such as free PDFs, a liberal copyright policy, special discounts on Elsevier publications and much more. Please click here for more information on our author services.
Please see our Guide for Authors for information on article submission. If you require any further information or help, please visit our Support Center.
|Issue volume||Issue year||Planned ship date||Actual ship date|
|47C||2021||Feb 22, 2021||Feb 18, 2021|
|48C||2021||Mar 25, 2021||Mar 19, 2021|
|49C||2021||Jun 11, 2021||Jun 18, 2021|
|50C||2021||Aug 13, 2021||Aug 05, 2021|
|51C||2021||Oct 22, 2021|
|52C||2021||Dec 03, 2021|
|53C||2022||Feb 18, 2022|
|54C||2022||Mar 24, 2022|
|55C||2022||Jun 10, 2022|
|56C||2022||Aug 12, 2022|
|57C||2022||Oct 20, 2022|
|58C||2022||Dec 01, 2022|