SNIP measures contextual citation impact by weighting citations based on the total number of citations in a subject field.
SJR is a prestige metric based on the idea that not all citations are the same. SJR uses a similar algorithm as the Google page rank; it provides a quantitative and a qualitative measure of the journal’s impact.
Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
An Official Publication of Delhi Orthopaedic Association
Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics and Trauma (JCOT) aims to provide its readers with the latest clinical and basic research, and informed opinions that shape today's orthopedic practice, thereby providing an opportunity to practice evidence-based medicine. With contributions from leading clinicians and researchers around the world, we aim to be the premier journal providing an international perspective advancing knowledge of the musculoskeletal system.
JCOT publishes content of value to both general orthopedic practitioners and specialists on all aspects of musculoskeletal research, diagnoses, and treatment. We accept following types of articles:
• Original articles focusing on current clinical issues.
• Review articles with learning value for professionals as well as students.
• Research articles providing the latest in basic biological or engineering research on musculoskeletal diseases.
• Regular columns by experts discussing issues affecting the field of orthopedics.
• "Symposia" devoted to a single topic offering the general reader an overview of a field, but providing the specialist current in-depth information.
• Video of any orthopedic surgery which is innovative and adds to present concepts.
• Articles emphasizing or demonstrating a new clinical sign in the art of patient examination is also considered for publication.
Contributions from anywhere in the world are welcome and considered on their merits. The manuscript must be written in English and should be submitted as outlined in the Guide for Authors.
Manuscripts are subject to blinded peer review by experts and a final decision by the editor. Papers are judged by the quality and relevance of the work. Our aim is to publish the best material available from anywhere in the world.
Benefits to authors
We also provide many author benefits, such as free PDFs, a liberal copyright policy, special discounts on Elsevier publications and much more. Please click here for more information on our author services.
Please see our Guide for Authors for information on article submission. If you require any further information or help, please visit our Support Center.