Intelligent Medicine appreciates the innovation, pioneering, science, and application, encourages the unique perspectives and suggestions. The topics focus on the computer and data science enabled intelligent medicine, including while not limited to the clinical decision making, computer-assisted surgery, telemedicine, drug development, image analysis and computation, and health management. The journal sets academic columns according to the different disciplines and hotspots.
Article types include
- Research Article: These articles are expected to be original, innovative, and significant, including medical and algorithmic research. The real-world medical research rules and clinical assessment of the usefulness and reliability are recommended for those medical research. The full text is about 6,000 words, with structured abstract of 300 words including Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusion.
- Editorial: Written by the Editor-in-Chief, Associate Editors, editorial board members, or prestigious invited scientists and policy makers on a broad range of topics from science to policy.
- Review: Extensive reviews of the recent progress in specific areas of science, involving historical reviews, recent advances made by scientists internationally, and perspective for future development; the full text is about 5,000~6,000 words. Descriptive abstract is needed, about 200~300 words.
- Perspective & Comments: Personal opinions, hypotheses, or considering controversial issues are welcome. The length of text should be about 1500~2000 words and the abstract about 250 words with 10 or fewer references.
- Research Highlight: Succinct summaries and comments on a recent research achievement, with emphasis on the contributions of Chinese scientists.
- Guideline & Standard: Official recommendations from professional organizations on issues related to clinical practice, healthcare delivery, and data management in intelligent medicine. Guidelines that meet the standards (http://www.equator-network.org/) will fare more favorably than those that do not.
- Ethical, Legal, and Social Implications: Explore the ethical issues involved in intelligent medicine. Abstract, keywords, and references are needed.
- Case Report: The text is limited to no more than 1000 words without abstract and key words, 5 or fewer references, maximum of 1 table or figure. Declaration of patient consent must be stated if the paper contains patient information.
- Historical Moment: Describes some specific aspects, life, and stories in the history of scientific contributions and applications.
- Letter: Letter to editors. They should preferably be related to articles previously published in this journal. The text is limited to no more than 500 words without abstract and key words, 5 or fewer references, maximum of one table or one figure. Declaration of patient consent must be stated if the article contains patient information.
|Issue volume||Issue year||Planned ship date||Actual ship date|
|1/1||2021||Jul 21, 2021||Aug 14, 2021|
|1/2||2021||Sep 06, 2021|
|1/3||2021||Nov 19, 2021|