SNIP measures contextual citation impact by weighting citations based on the total number of citations in a subject field.
SJR is a prestige metric based on the idea that not all citations are the same. SJR uses a similar algorithm as the Google page rank; it provides a quantitative and a qualitative measure of the journal’s impact.
The Impact Factor measures the average number of citations received in a particular year by papers published in the journal during the two preceding years.
© 2017 Journal Citation Reports ® (Clarivate Analytics, 2017)
Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Food Bioscience is a peer-reviewed journal that aims to provide a forum for recent developments in the field of bio-related food research. The journal focuses on both fundamental and applied research worldwide, with special attention to ethnic and cultural aspects of food bioresearch. Topics covered in the journal include but are not limited to:
- Biochemical, biophysical and biological properties of foods, ingredients, and components
- Mechanism of functional foods and ingredients including both novel and traditional fermented foods
- Genetic, and cellular and molecular biology germane to food production and processing
- Foodomics: comprehensive studies involving genomics, proteomics, metabolomics, nutrigenomics and chemogenomics of foods and their interactions with humans
- Biomaterials for food-related systems such as food packaging, food analysis, and delivery of nutraceuticals and functional food additives
- Application of novel technology to foods.