SNIP measures contextual citation impact by weighting citations based on the total number of citations in a subject field.
SJR is a prestige metric based on the idea that not all citations are the same. SJR uses a similar algorithm as the Google page rank; it provides a quantitative and a qualitative measure of the journal’s impact.
The Impact Factor measures the average number of citations received in a particular year by papers published in the journal during the two preceding years.
© Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Reports 2015
To calculate the five year Impact Factor, citations are counted in 2014 to the previous five years and divided by the source items published in the previous five years.
© Journal Citation Reports 2015, Published by Thomson Reuters
The European Journal of Operational Research (EJOR) publishes high quality, original papers that contribute to the methodology of operational research (OR) and to the practice of decision making. EJOR contains the following types of papers:
• Invited Reviews, explaining to the general OR audience the developments in an OR topic over the recent years
• Innovative Applications of OR, describing novel ways to solve real problems
• Theory and Methodology Papers, presenting original research results contributing to the methodology of OR and to its theoretical foundations,
• Short Communications, if they correct important deficiencies of papers previously published in EJOR
The Theory and Methodology Papers are classified into one of the seven headings:
• Continuous Optimization
• Discrete Optimization
• Production, Manufacturing and Logistics
• Stochastics and Statistics
• Decision Support
• Computational Intelligence and Information Management
• Interfaces with Other Disciplines
In addition to these types of papers, EJOR contains Book Reviews.
Benefits to authors
We also provide many author benefits, such as free PDFs, a liberal copyright policy, special discounts on Elsevier publications and much more. Please click here for more information on our http://www.elsevier.com/authors/author-servicesauthor services.
Please see our http://www.elsevier.com/journals/european-journal-of-operational-research/0377-2217/guide-for-authorsGuide for Authors for information on article submission. If you require any further information or help, please visit our http://service.elsevier.com/app/home/supporthub/publishing/Support Center