Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
eTransportation focuses on advancing knowledge in all modes of transportation which use electricity as a main source of energy, including electric vehicles, electric trains, electric ships and electrical aircrafts. The journal covers all stages of research, development and testing of new technologies, systems and devices within the field of application of electrical transportation. Simulation and analysis tools will be very welcome at system level, transport level or device level.
The emphasis of the journal is on the study of the electrical and electronic aspects of transportation systems; the research of mechanical parts or subsystems of the vehicles will be considered in cases where there is a clear interaction with electrical or electronic equipment. Other aspects such as sociological, political, regulatory or environmental are excluded from the scope of this journal.
eTransportation publishes comprehensive research articles and invited reviews by leading experts in the field. The journal welcomes manuscripts which demonstrate rigorous scientific merit and novel significant advances with in the electrical transportation community.
Technologies of particular interest include, but are not limited to:
- Energy conversion devices on-board for electrical transportation
- Energy storage devices for transportation, on-board, off-board
- Energy infrastructure for electrical transportation, charging systems and feeding systems etc.
- Hybrid electrical powertrain systems
- Power electronics for traction purposes
- Energy management and control systems
- Safety, durability and reliability
- Coordination and impact of electrical transportation systems in other systems
- Artificial intelligence applied to transportation
- Transportation applications of Internet of Things and Energy Internet