SNIP measures contextual citation impact by weighting citations based on the total number of citations in a subject field.
SJR is a prestige metric based on the idea that not all citations are the same. SJR uses a similar algorithm as the Google page rank; it provides a quantitative and a qualitative measure of the journal’s impact.
Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Entertainment Computing publishes original, peer-reviewed research articles and serves as a forum for stimulating and disseminating innovative research ideas, emerging technologies, empirical investigations, state-of-the-art methods and tools in all aspects of digital entertainment, new media, entertainment computing, gaming, robotics, toys and applications among researchers, engineers, social scientists, artists and practitioners. Theoretical, technical, empirical, survey articles and case studies are all appropriate to the journal.
Specific areas of interest include:
• Computer, video, console and internet games
• Cultural computing and cultural issues in entertainment
• Digital new media for entertainment
• Entertainment robots and robot like applications
• Entertainment technology, applications, application program interfaces, and entertainment system architectures
• Human factors of entertainment technology
• Impact of entertainment technology on users and society
• Integration of interaction and multimedia capabilities in entertainment systems
• Interactive television and broadcasting
• Interactive art and entertainment
• Methodologies, paradigms, tools, and software/hardware architectures for supporting entertainment applications
• Mixed, augmented and virtual reality systems for entertainment
• New genres of entertainment technology
• Serious Games used in education, training, and research
• Simulation/gaming methodologies used in education, training, and research
• Social media for entertainment
In the area of empirical and experimental studies we are looking for contributions which are very well documented, innovative, and tested or evaluated in a particular entertainment domain.
Benefits to authors
We also provide many author benefits, such as free PDFs, a liberal copyright policy, special discounts on Elsevier publications and much more. Please click here for more information on our <a href="http://www.elsevier.com/authors/author-services">.
Please see our <a href="http://www.elsevier.com/journals/entertainment-computing/1875-9521/guide-for-authors"> for information on article submission. If you require any further information or help, please visit our <a href="http://service.elsevier.com/app/home/supporthub/publishing/">