Energy Reports is open to direct submissions and also to submissions from other Elsevier energy journals, whose Editors have determined that Energy Reports would be a better fit. Please note, that the former page/word limitations for this publication have now been relaxed.
Energy Reports operates a single blind peer review and aims for a rapid review and publication time. Revising authors are required to submit the revised version of their manuscript within 20 days. Authors will receive a reminder prior to the end of this period and a final reminder 7 days after due submission date.
Editors will judge submissions on the following criteria:
- Aim/scope of the submission is clearly defined
- Scientifically relevant methodologies used and adequately described
- Results of interest to a particular niche/broad community and have not been published previously
- Conclusions are supported by the presented data
- Submission is well written and logically constructed.
This journal welcomes contributions that support and advance the UN's sustainable development goals, in particular SDG 7 (Affordable and clean energy)
|Issue volume||Issue year||Planned ship date||Actual ship date|
|7C||2021||Nov 29, 2021|
|7S1||2021||Apr 19, 2021||Apr 13, 2021|
|7S2||2021||Jun 10, 2021||May 28, 2021|
|7S3||2021||Oct 11, 2021||Sep 27, 2021|
|7S4||2021||Nov 10, 2021|
|7S5||2021||Dec 09, 2021|
|7S6||2021||Dec 09, 2021|
|7S7||2021||Dec 14, 2021|
|8C||2022||Nov 18, 2022|