SNIP measures contextual citation impact by weighting citations based on the total number of citations in a subject field.
SJR is a prestige metric based on the idea that not all citations are the same. SJR uses a similar algorithm as the Google page rank; it provides a quantitative and a qualitative measure of the journal’s impact.
Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Education for Chemical Engineers was launched in 2006 with a remit to publish education research papers, resource reviews and teaching and learning notes. ECE is targeted at chemical engineering academics and educators, discussing the ongoing changes and development in chemical engineering education.
This international title publishes papers from around the world, creating a global network of chemical engineering academics. Papers demonstrating how educational research results can be applied to chemical engineering education are particularly welcome, as are the accounts of research work that brings new perspectives to established principles, highlighting unsolved problems or indicating direction for future research relevant to chemical engineering education.
Core topic areas:
- Active methods of teaching
- Blended pedagogy
- Curriculum development and transformation
- Design of process / product teaching
- Distance education
- Employability skills
- Entrepreneurship programs
- Immersive teaching methodologies
- Industry-academic linkages
- Lifelong learning
- Multidisciplinary programs
- New pedagogical technology
- Practicals and virtual laboratories
- Problem-based learning
- Simulation tools in education
- Social responsibility and professionalism
- Student recruitment and retention and transition programs
- Web-based learning
For more information on the IChemE journals published in partnership with Elsevier and to find out about some of the top research published in the journals, please see this page: https://www.elsevier.com/physical-sciences-and-engineering/chemical-engineering/journals/icheme-journals