The journal also occasionally publishes practitioner and/or policy perspectives and significant reviews of research. As an applied journal, we are interested in work that has social, policy, and educational relevance and implications and work that strengthens links between research and practice.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Children's social, emotional, cognitive, behavioral, language, and motor development applied to early childhood settings.
• Childcare, program quality, and children's transition to school
• The efficacy of early intervention and prevention programs
• Public policy, early childhood education, and child development
• Best classroom practices and effective early childhood curricula
• Professional development and training for early childhood practitioners
Benefits to authors
We also provide many author benefits, such as free PDFs, a liberal copyright policy, special discounts on Elsevier publications and much more. Please click here for more information on our author services.
Please see our Guide for Authors for information on article submission. If you require any further information or help, please visit our Support Center
|Issue volume||Issue year||Planned ship date||Actual ship date|
|54C||2021||Dec 01, 2020||Dec 21, 2020|
|55C||2021||Mar 19, 2021||Mar 18, 2021|
|56C||2021||Jun 21, 2021||Jul 01, 2021|
|57C||2021||Sep 08, 2021||Sep 02, 2021|
|58C||2022||Dec 01, 2021|
|59C||2022||Feb 08, 2022|
|60C||2022||Jun 13, 2022|
|61C||2022||Sep 07, 2022|
|62C||2023||Nov 29, 2022|