Developments in the Built Environment (DIBE) is a new peer-reviewed gold open access (OA) journal whereby upon acceptance all articles are permanently and freely available. DIBE publishes original papers and short communications resulting from research in civil engineering and the built environment. This journal covers all topics related to construction materials and building sustainability, leading to a holistic approach that will benefit the community.
DIBE will strive to offer you the fastest possible speed of publication, without compromising on the quality of our peer-review process.
Developments in the Built Environment covers the following topics (but are not limited to):
- Innovative building materials;
- Building performance;
- Maintenance and repair work assessment;
- Smart Design;
- (Up/re)cyclability, transformability, reusability of materials and components;
- Structural Health Monitoring;
- Construction engineering management, materials and technology;
- Building Information Modelling (BIM);
- Computer aided-design and simulation;
- Energy efficiency, energy harvesting;
- Indoor environment;
- Life cycle assessment;
- Structural analysis, assessment, design, and testing;
- Sustainable buildings and construction;
- System safety and reliability.
Developments in the Built Environment welcomes the following types of papers:
- Full research papers;
- Review papers;
- Short communications: suitable for providing fast dissemination of important new outcomes and technical discussion in the field of built environment. They are short papers (max. submitted length of 6 pages incl. references) addressing new ideas that may still be in a preliminary stage, opinions, and results.
|Issue volume||Issue year||Planned ship date||Actual ship date|
|5C||2021||Feb 09, 2021||Feb 03, 2021|
|6C||2021||Apr 20, 2021||Apr 13, 2021|
|7C||2021||Jul 23, 2021||Jul 19, 2021|
|8C||2021||Nov 30, 2021|
|9C||2022||Feb 09, 2022|
|10C||2022||May 18, 2022|
|11C||2022||Aug 24, 2022|
|12C||2022||Dec 01, 2022|