DKE covers the following topics:
1. Representation and Manipulation of Data & Knowledge: Conceptual data models. Knowledge representation techniques. Data/knowledge manipulation languages and techniques.
2. Architectures of database, expert, or knowledge-based systems: New architectures for database / knowledge base / expert systems, design and implementation techniques, languages and user interfaces, distributed architectures.
3. Construction of data/knowledge bases: Data / knowledge base design methodologies and tools, data/knowledge acquisition methods, integrity/security/maintenance issues.
4. Applications, case studies, and management issues: Data administration issues, knowledge engineering practice, office and engineering applications.
5. Tools for specifying and developing Data and Knowledge Bases using tools based on Linguistics or Human Machine Interface principles.
6. Communication aspects involved in implementing, designing and using KBSs in Cyberspace.
Plus... conference reports, calendar of events, book reviews etc.
Benefits to authors
We also provide many author benefits, such as free PDFs, a liberal copyright policy, special discounts on Elsevier publications and much more. Please click here for more information on our author services.
Please see our Guide for Authors for information on article submission. If you require any further information or help, please visit our Support Center
|Issue volume||Issue year||Planned ship date||Actual ship date|
|131-132C||2021||Apr 01, 2021||Apr 13, 2021|
|133C||2021||Jun 07, 2021||Jun 04, 2021|
|134C||2021||Aug 11, 2021||Jul 30, 2021|
|135C||2021||Oct 12, 2021|
|136C||2021||Dec 15, 2021|
|137C||2022||Jan 10, 2022|
|138C||2022||Mar 18, 2022|
|139C||2022||May 27, 2022|
|140C||2022||Aug 04, 2022|
|141C||2022||Oct 13, 2022|
|142C||2022||Dec 12, 2022|