The goals of each review article in Current Opinion in Chemical Engineering are:
1. To acquaint the reader/researcher with the most important recent papers in the given topic.
2. To provide the reader with the views/opinions of the expert in each topic.
The reviews are short (about 2500 words or 5-10 printed pages with figures) and serve as an invaluable source of information for researchers, teachers, professionals and students. The reviews also aim to stimulate exchange of ideas among experts.
Each review will focus on particular aspects of one of the following themed sections of chemical engineering:
2. Energy and environmental engineering
3. Biotechnology and bioprocess engineering
4. Biological engineering (covering tissue engineering, regenerative medicine, drug delivery)
5. Separation engineering (covering membrane technologies, adsorbents, desalination, distillation etc.)
6. Materials engineering (covering biomaterials, inorganic especially ceramic materials, nanostructured materials).
7. Process systems engineering
8. Reaction engineering and catalysis.
Selection of the topics to be reviewed:
Section Editors of each themed section are authorities in the field and are selected by the Editors of the journal. They divide their section into a number of topics ensuring that the field is comprehensively covered and that all issues of current importance are emphasized. Section Editors commission reviews from authorities on each topic that they have selected. Each issue of the journal will focus on two themed sections. There will be four issues of the journal per year covering each themed section once per year.
Authors write short review articles in which they present most recent developments in their subject, emphasizing the aspects that, in their opinion, are most important. In addition, they provide short annotations to the papers that they consider to be most interesting from all those published in their topic over the previous three to four years. The review articles undergo internal review by the Section Editors, Editorial Board members and the Editors.
Section Editors write a short overview at the beginning of the section to introduce the reviews and to draw the reader's attention to any particularly interesting developments.
|Issue volume||Issue year||Planned ship date||Actual ship date|
|31C||2021||Mar 05, 2021||Mar 10, 2021|
|32C||2021||Jun 30, 2021||Jun 23, 2021|
|33C||2021||Sep 03, 2021||Sep 01, 2021|
|34C||2021||Nov 19, 2021|
|35C||2022||Mar 02, 2022|
|36C||2022||Jun 01, 2022|
|37C||2022||Aug 31, 2022|
|38C||2022||Nov 16, 2022|