The following topics are covered in the journal:
- Unconventional design features of specific trials and their rationale
- Preliminary or full results of clinical trials with unconventional design features
- Statistical methods for all aspects of clinical trials
- Methodologies for clinical trial operations including trial management and optimization; patient recruitment and retention; and trial quality monitoring and assessment
- Data management methodologies including data collection; database maintenance; data quality assurance; safety monitoring and risk management; and patient registries
- Regulatory requirements and their impact on clinical trials
- Ethical and legal considerations in clinical trials
- Risk-benefit, cost-effectiveness and decision analyses in clinical trials
Contemporary Clinical Trials is unique in that it is outside the confines of disease specifications, and it strives to adapt and grow with an expanding clinical trials landscape as the needs of clinical research evolve in today's dynamic healthcare environment.
Having taken upon the important role as a platform for knowledge exchange between experts in different disciplines related to clinical trials, the ultimate goal of Contemporary Clinical Trials is to advance this field of research for the benefit of patients.
We look forward to receiving your contribution!
Authors are also welcome to submit to the journal's open access companion title, Contemporary Clinical Trials Communications.
Benefits to authors
Contemporary Clinical Trials also provides many author benefits, such as free PDFs, a liberal copyright policy, special discounts on Elsevier publications and much more. Please click here for more information on our author services .
Please see our Guide for Authors for information on article submission. If you require any further information or help, please visit our Support Center
|Issue volume||Issue year||Planned ship date||Actual ship date|
|100C||2021||Jan 01, 2021||Feb 23, 2021|
|101C||2021||Feb 11, 2021||Mar 15, 2021|
|102C||2021||Mar 18, 2021||Apr 12, 2021|
|103C||2021||Apr 13, 2021||May 10, 2021|
|104C||2021||May 13, 2021||Jun 11, 2021|
|105C||2021||Jun 02, 2021||Jun 11, 2021|
|106C||2021||Jun 23, 2021||Jun 24, 2021|
|107C||2021||Aug 23, 2021||Sep 14, 2021|
|108C||2021||Sep 20, 2021|
|109C||2021||Oct 13, 2021|
|110C||2021||Nov 10, 2021|
|111C||2021||Dec 14, 2021|
|112C||2022||Jan 10, 2022|
|113C||2022||Feb 10, 2022|
|114C||2022||Mar 17, 2022|
|115C||2022||Apr 14, 2022|
|116C||2022||May 12, 2022|
|117C||2022||Jun 02, 2022|
|118C||2022||Jun 23, 2022|
|119C||2022||Aug 18, 2022|
|120C||2022||Sep 22, 2022|
|121C||2022||Oct 13, 2022|
|122C||2022||Nov 10, 2022|
|123C||2022||Dec 08, 2022|