SNIP measures contextual citation impact by weighting citations based on the total number of citations in a subject field.
SJR is a prestige metric based on the idea that not all citations are the same. SJR uses a similar algorithm as the Google page rank; it provides a quantitative and a qualitative measure of the journal’s impact.
Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Computer Fraud & Security has grown with the fast-moving information technology industry and has earned a reputation for editorial excellence with IT security practitioners around the world.
Every month Computer Fraud & Security enables you to see the threats to your IT systems before they become a problem. It focuses on providing practical, usable information to effectively manage and control computer and information security within commercial organizations.
• Current News - A round up of all the latest IT fraud and security news worldwide giving you advance warning of all the latest threats and countermeasures.
• Security Reports - Leading experts discuss recent headline security events will help you better understand the problems and learn from the mistakes of others.
• In-depth Feature Articles - Providing advice and solutions to key IT security management issues to help you develop, implement and strengthen your corporate IT security policy.
• Regular columns - Tales from the Crypt examines the changing face of international cryptography policy. Web Review takes a look at excellent new Web sites to guide the security professional to useful pages. Shockwave Writer offers a stimulating view on a number of hot topics in IT security.
• Technical aspects - IT security explained in clear English to help you convey the value of IT security to board level.
Areas regularly covered:
• Audit and financial control methodologies
• Data encryption
• Risk management
• Network security
• Contingency planning and disaster recovery
• Access control
• Security software and software protection
• Authentication and validation
• Virus reports
• The internet
• E-commerce security