Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Computational Toxicology is an international journal publishing computational approaches that assist in the toxicological evaluation of new and existing chemical substances assisting in their safety assessment.
- All effects relating to human health and environmental toxicity and fate
- Prediction of toxicity, metabolism, fate and physico-chemical properties
- The development of models from read-across, (Q)SARs, PBPK, QIVIVE, Multi-Scale Models
- Big Data in toxicology: integration, management, analysis
- Implementation of models through AOPs, IATA, TTC
- Regulatory acceptance of models: evaluation, verification and validation
- From metals, to small organic molecules to nanoparticles
- Pharmaceuticals, pesticides, foods, cosmetics, fine chemicals
- Bringing together the views of industry, regulators, academia, NGOs