Part A: Molecular and Integrative Physiology (CBPA), focuses on physiological systems, including behavior, circulation, development, excretion, ion regulation, endocrinology, locomotory, nervous, nutrition, respiration, and thermal biology. Most studies address regulatory mechanisms and span multiple levels of biological organization.
All four CBP journals support and follow the editorial direction from all the major societies in the field:
- Australia & New Zealand Society of Comparative Physiology and Biochemistry (ANZSCPB)
- American Physiological Society (APS)
- Canadian Society of Zoologists (CSZ)
- Deutsche Zoologische Gesellschaft (DZG)
- European Society of Comparative Physiology and Biochemistry (ESCPB)
- Japanese Society for Comparative Physiology and Biochemistry (JSCPB)
- South American Society for Comparative Physiology and Biochemistry (SASCPB)
- Societe de Physiologie (SDP)
- Society for Experimental Biology (SEB)
- Society for Integrative & Comparative Biology (SICB)
Benefits to authors
CBP journals are focused on promoting the authors and the work published in the journal:
- All articles are carefully evaluated directly by the Editors-in-Chief who are leading experts in their field.
- Availability: contact the Editor-in-Chief via the Editorial Board page for any questions you may have.
- The Journal will provide upon request free PDFs to all authors who may not have access to their articles via their institution or library.
- Publication is free to authors (no color or page charges).
- Supporting open access: if your funding body or institution requires your article to be open access, CBP offers that option. Please see details here.
- Reuse figures from any CBP article via "get rights and content" hyperlink available within each article (below author names and affiliations) on ScienceDirect.
- Please click here for more information on more general author services.
Other CBP journals
Part B (CBPB): Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Part C (CBPC): Toxicology & Pharmacology
Part D (CBPD): Genomics & Proteomics
|Issue volume||Issue year||Planned ship date||Actual ship date|
|251C||2021||Nov 17, 2020||Nov 11, 2020|
|252C||2021||Jan 14, 2021||Jan 19, 2021|
|253C||2021||Feb 01, 2021||Feb 11, 2021|
|254C||2021||Mar 12, 2021||Mar 05, 2021|
|255C||2021||Apr 07, 2021||Apr 15, 2021|
|256C||2021||May 05, 2021||Apr 23, 2021|
|257C||2021||Jun 08, 2021||Jun 07, 2021|
|258C||2021||Jun 25, 2021||Jun 21, 2021|
|259C||2021||Jul 28, 2021||Jul 21, 2021|
|260C||2021||Aug 25, 2021||Aug 16, 2021|
|261C||2021||Sep 22, 2021||Sep 15, 2021|
|262C||2021||Oct 20, 2021|
|263C||2022||Nov 17, 2021|
|264C||2022||Jan 13, 2022|
|265C||2022||Jan 27, 2022|
|266C||2022||Mar 10, 2022|
|267C||2022||Apr 07, 2022|
|268C||2022||May 05, 2022|
|269C||2022||Jun 02, 2022|
|270C||2022||Jun 23, 2022|
|271C||2022||Jul 28, 2022|
|272C||2022||Aug 24, 2022|
|273C||2022||Sep 21, 2022|
|274C||2022||Oct 19, 2022|
|275C||2023||Nov 16, 2022|