An official Journal of the Zhejiang University Press
Blockchain: Research and Applications is an international, peer reviewed journal for researchers, engineers, and practitioners to present the latest advances and innovations in blockchain research. The journal publishes theoretical and applied papers in established and emerging areas of blockchain research to shape the future of blockchain technology.
The emergence and popularity of blockchain techniques have significantly changed the operation and management of digital systems globally. As a result, new applications of blockchain technology exhibit a variety of complex problems which generate new demands and challenges on the research community. Blockchain: Research and Applications seeks to promote community-wide discussion to identify advanced applications, technologies and theories in blockchain research.
We seek submissions of papers that detail novel techniques, investigate new applications, introduce advanced methodologies, propose promising research directions and discuss approaches for unsolved issues.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Blockchain theories and their evolution,
- Smart contracts and distributed ledgers,
- Distributed consensus and fault tolerance mechanisms,
- Blockchain schemes for decentralization,
- Issues of security and privacy surrounding blockchain technology,
- Performance optimization of blockchain and decentralized schemes,
- Blockchain based protocols and algorithms,
- Integration of blockchain with other emerging technologies,
- Permissioned and permissionless blockchains
- Cryptocurrency adoption and transition dynamics,
- Transaction graph analysis,
- Fraud detection and financial crime prevention,
- Economics and game theoretic analysis of cryptocurrency protocols,
- Regulation and law enforcement of blockchain technology,
- Usability and user studies,
- Legal, ethical and societal aspects of blockchain and related applications
- Case studies (e.g., of adoption, attacks, forks, scams, ...)
|Issue volume||Issue year||Planned ship date||Actual ship date|