Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Agri Gene publishes papers that focus on the regulation, expression, function and evolution of genes in crop plants, farm animals, and agriculturally important insects and microorganisms.
Agri Gene strives to be a diverse journal and topics in multiple fields will be considered for publication so long as their main focus is on agriculturally important organisms (plants, animals, insects, or microorganisms). Although not limited to the following, some examples of potential topics include:
- Gene discovery and characterization.
- Genetic markers to guide traditional breeding.
- Genetic effects of transposable elements.
- Evolutionary genetics, molecular evolution, population genetics, and phylogenetics.
- Profiling of gene expression and genetic variation.
- Biotechnology and crop or livestock improvement.
- Genetic improvement of biological control microorganisms.
- Genetic control of secondary metabolic pathways and metabolic enzymes of crop pathogens.
- Transcription analysis of beneficial or pest insect developmental stages
Agri Gene encourages submission of novel manuscripts that present a reasonable level of analysis, functional relevance and/or mechanistic insight. Agri Gene also welcomes papers that have predominantly a descriptive component but improve the essential basis of knowledge for subsequent functional studies, or which provide important confirmation of recently published discoveries provided that the information is new.