Computers & Electrical Engineering
An International Journal
The impact of computers has nowhere been more revolutionary than in electrical engineering. The design, analysis, and operation of electrical and electronic systems are now dominated by computers, a transformation that has been motivated by the natural ease of interface between computers and electrical systems, and the promise of spectacular improvements in speed and efficiency.
Published since 1973, Computers & Electrical Engineering provides rapid publication of topical research into the integration of computer technology and computational techniques with electrical and electronic systems. The journal publishes papers featuring novel implementations of computers and computational techniques in areas like signal and image processing, high-performance computing, parallel processing, and communications. Special attention will be paid to papers describing innovative architectures, algorithms, and software tools.
Specific topics of interest include:
- Applications of high-performance computing and novel computing systems
- Internet-based, multimedia, and wireless networks and applications
- Communications, especially wireless
- Signal processing architectures, algorithms, and applications
- Green technologies in information, computing, and communication systems
- Multi-disciplinary areas, including robotics, embedded systems, and security
Benefits to authors
We also provide many author benefits, such as free PDFs, a liberal copyright policy, special discounts on Elsevier publications and much more. Please click here for more information on our author services.
Editor-in-Chief Dr. M. Malek
- Imprint: ELSEVIER
- ISSN: 0045-7906