Chinese Journal of Catalysis
The Journal of the Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the Chinese Chemical Society.
Chinese Journal of Catalysis is an international peer-reviewed journal founded in 1980. It is co-sponsored by the Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Chinese Chemical Society, and it is currently published by the Elsevier B.V. and Science Press. The journal represents China's premier international journal in the chemical sciences and has been ranked among the top two chemistry journals in terms of SCI impact factor over the past five years. It is the most well recognized catalysis journal in China and has a broad readership. Chinese Journal of Catalysis was awarded the Second Class Prize of the National Journal Awards in 2005. Besides publishing regular manuscripts, Chinese Journal of Catalysis also publishes 3-4 themed special issues each year on hot topics guest-edited by prominent catalytic scientists.
The journal is dedicated to publication of original research in all aspects of catalysis, including heterogeneous catalysis, homogeneous catalysis, environmental catalysis, energy-oriented catalysis, photocatalysis, electrocatalysis, and biocatalysis. Manuscript types include Articles, Reviews, Communications, Highlights, Perspectives, and Viewpoints.
The editorial management of the journal currently follows the premium international way; the Editors-in-Chief and the Associate Editors professionally handle manuscripts including pre-screening of manuscripts, identifying referees, and making the final decision.The scope of the journal includes:
- New trends in catalysis for applications in energy production, environmental protection, and preparation of new materials, petroleum chemicals, and fine chemicals;
- Scientific foundation for the preparation and activation of catalysts of commercial interest or their representative models;
- Spectroscopic methods for structural characterization, especially methods for in situ characterization;
- New theoretical methods of potential practical interest and impact in the science and applications of catalysis and catalytic reactions;
- Relationship between homogeneous and heterogeneous catalysis;
- Theoretical studies on the structure and reactivity of catalysts.
- The journal also accepts contributions on photocatalysis, biocatalysis, surface science, and catalysis-related chemical kinetics.
Editor-in-Chief Can Li , Tao Zhang
- Imprint: ELSEVIER
- ISSN: 1872-2067