Instructions for Authors
Annals of Emergency Medicine, the official journal of the American College of Emergency Physicians, is an international, peer-reviewed journal dedicated to improving the quality of care by publishing the highest quality science for emergency medicine and related medical specialties.
- What categories of articles does Annals publish?
- How do I prepare my manuscript for submission?
- How do I submit my manuscript?
- What will happen to my manuscript after submission?
- Annal's General Style
- Annals' structured format for reporting research
- Tips for specific research study designs
- Preparing figures and tables
- Preferences for methodology and statistics