Supported by the International Society for Aeolian Research
Aeolian Research is the official journal of the International Society for Aeolian Research.
The scope includes the following topics:
• Fundamental Aeolian processes, including sand and dust entrainment, transport and deposition of sediment
• Modeling and field studies of Aeolian processes
• Instrumentation/measurement in the field and lab
• Practical applications including environmental impacts and erosion control
• Aeolian landforms, geomorphology and paleoenvironments
• Dust-atmosphere/cloud interactions.
The journal will publish regular articles, review articles, letters and special issues. We also encourage the submission of replication studies.
Benefits to authors
We also provide many author benefits, such as free PDFs, a liberal copyright policy, special discounts on Elsevier publications and much more. Please click here for more information on our author services.
Editors-in-Chief: Adrian Chappell , Jeffrey A. Lee
- Imprint: ELSEVIER
- ISSN: 1875-9637