Supported by the International Society for Aeolian Research
Aeolian Research is the official journal of the International Society for Aeolian Research.
The scope includes the following topics:
• Fundamental Aeolian processes, including sand and dust entrainment, transport and deposition of sediment
• Modeling and field studies of Aeolian processes
• Instrumentation/measurement in the field and lab
• Practical applications including environmental impacts and erosion control
• Aeolian landforms, geomorphology and paleoenvironments
• Dust-atmosphere/cloud interactions.
The journal will publish regular articles, review articles, letters and special issues.
Benefits to authors
We also provide many author benefits, such as free PDFs, a liberal copyright policy, special discounts on Elsevier publications and much more. Please click here for more information on our author services.
Editors-in-Chief: Adrian Chappell , Jeffrey A. Lee
- Imprint: ELSEVIER
- ISSN: 1875-9637