Immunology article collection
As part of an open call for papers, Elsevier and the editors of the official journals of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) would like to make these recent Immunology research articles available free through May 31, 2019.
Featuring a 13.258 Impact Factor - #1 Ranked Journal in Allergy
- Recombination activity of human recombination-activating gene 2 (RAG2) mutations and correlation with clinical phenotype
- Soil exposure modifies the gut microbiota and supports immune tolerance in a mouse model
- Hypomorphic caspase activation and recruitment domain 11 (CARD11) mutations associated with diverse immunologic phenotypes with or without atopic disease
- Transmaternal Helicobacter pylori exposure reduces allergic airway inflammation in offspring through regulatory T cells
Featuring a 6.966 Impact Factor - #2 Ranked Journal in Allergy
- Mechanism-Based Precision Therapy for the Treatment of Primary Immunodeficiency and Primary Immunodysregulatory Diseases
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Beyond Severe Combined Immunodeficiency: Seeking a Cure for Primary Immunodeficiency
- Specific Antibody Deficiencies in Clinical Practice
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation as Treatment for Patients with DOCK8 Deficiency
Did You Know? The journals of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) offer Continuing Medical Education credits in a wide variety of topics. Visit the CME section of the journal websites to learn more at www.jacionline.org and www.jaci-inpractice.org.
Have a Paper to Submit? Click on a journal title above to learn more about each journal or to read the Guide for Authors.