Read the Most Read Research from these select Psychiatry journals
On behalf of the editors of European Psychiatry, the Asian Journal of Psychiatry, and the Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Elsevier would like to make these recent Most Read research papers free to read through March 31, 2018.
Publishes original research in all areas of psychiatry including psychopathology, nosography, chemotherapy, psychotherapy, clinical methodology, biological disorders and mental pathology, psychophysiology, neuropsychology, and animal behavior.
- The impact of social marketing campaigns on reducing mental health stigma: Results from the 2009–2014 Time to Change programme
- Risk assessment tools in criminal justice and forensic psychiatry: The need for better data
- Internet use, Facebook intrusion, and depression: Results of a cross-sectional study
- LGBT adolescents in America: Depression, discrimination and suicide
- Which DSM validated tools for diagnosing depression are usable in primary care research? A systematic literature review
Asian Journal of Psychiatry
A general and comprehensive journal of psychiatry for psychiatrists, mental health clinicians, neurologists, physicians, students of mental health and those involved in mental health policy development.
- Interventions in ADHD: A comparative review of stimulant medications and behavioral therapies
- The neurobiology of depression: An integrated view
- Return of the psychedelics: Psilocybin for treatment resistant depression
- Social anxiety and Internet socialization in Indian undergraduate students: An exploratory study
- Social cognitive interventions for people with schizophrenia: A systematic review
- Caffeine addiction: Need for awareness and research and regulatory measures
Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Publishes original research and papers of theoretical, scientific, and clinical relevance on the mental health of children, adolescents, and families.
- Systematic review of universal resilience-focused interventions targeting child and adolescent mental health in the school setting
- Social skills training for children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder: A randomized controlled trial
- Efficacy and safety of pediatric prolonged-release melatonin for insomnia in children with autism spectrum disorder
- Teen suicide: Fanning the flames of a public health crisis
- Ten things transgender and gender nonconforming youth want their doctors to know