National Nutrition Month 2018
March is National Nutrition Month! Elsevier is pleased to make these articles selected by the editors of Elsevier's nutrition journals available free until April 30, 2018.
Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Journal of Nutrition & Intermediary Metabolism
- A multicenter, randomized, controlled study of the use of nutritional supplements containing collagen peptides to facilitate the healing of pressure ulcers
- Reduced plasma homocysteine levels in elderly Australians following mandatory folic acid fortification - A comparison of two cross-sectional cohorts
Nutrition, Metabolism & Cardiovascular Diseases
The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry
- Plant flavonoids in cancer chemoprevention: role in genome stability
- Therapeutic properties of green tea against environmental insults
- Prenatal nutrition and the risk of adult obesity: Long-term effects of nutrition on epigenetic mechanisms regulating gene expression
- Chronic administration of saturated fats and fructose differently affect SREBP activity resulting in different modulation of Nrf2 and Nlrp3 inflammasome pathways in mice liver
- Consumption of alpha-linolenic acid-enriched diacylglycerol induces increase in dietary fat oxidation compared with alpha-linolenic acid-enriched triacylglycerol: A randomized, double-blind trial
- Reduced neural responses to food cues might contribute to the anorexigenic effect of acute exercise observed in obese but not lean adolescents
- Dietary phosphorus intake is negatively associated with bone formation among women and positively associated with some bone traits among men—a cross-sectional study in middle-aged Caucasians
Have a paper to submit? Click on a cover above to review publishing options and the journal's Guide for Authors.
Featured Webinar Also Available On Demand
Learn how to critically appraise and write research paper reviews with the editors and publisher of the Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior.
View the webinar now at www.sneb.org