Discover Top and New journals in Nutrition Research
The field of nutrition is highly interdisciplinary, spanning areas of nutrition, biotechnology, immunology, oncology and many more. Researchers in these areas achieve fundamental advances in our understanding of agriculture, nutrition, and food-borne illness, and develop new technologies, like food processing methods and packaging material. Against a backdrop of global issues of food supply and regulation, this important work is supported by Elsevier’s catalog of journals in nutrition research. Take a look at the selected top as well as newly launched journals vital for health professionals worldwide.
Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior
The Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior (JNEB) is a refereed, scientific periodical that serves as a global resource for all professionals with an interest in nutrition education; nutrition and physical activity behavior theories and intervention outcomes; complementary and alternative medicine related to nutrition behaviors; food environment; food, nutrition, and physical activity communication strategies including technology; nutrition-related economics; food safety education; and scholarship of learning related to these areas.
Editor-in-Chief: Karen Chapman-Novakofski, PhD, RD, LDN
NEW! Clinical Nutrition Experimental
This journal welcomes the latest and most exciting experimental articles based on nutrient physiology and metabolism, nutritional neurosciences, nutritional toxicities, nutritional immunology, nutrigenomics, molecular nutrition, vitamins, trace elements, antioxidants, genetics and microbiota.
Editor-in-Chief: P. Singer
Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
The Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics focuses on advancing professional knowledge across the range of research and practice issues such as: nutritional science, medical nutrition therapy, public health nutrition, food science and biotechnology, foodservice systems, leadership and management, and dietetics education.
Editor-in-Chief: Linda G. Snetselaar
NEW! Obesity Medicine
Obesity is a disease of increasing global prevalence with serious effects on both the individual and society. Obesity Medicine focuses on health and disease, relating to the very broad spectrum of research in and impacting on humans.
Editor-in-Chief: Wieland Kiess, MD
American Journal of Preventive Medicine
American Journal of Preventive Medicine publishes articles in the areas of prevention research, teaching, practice and policy. Original research is published on interventions aimed at the prevention of chronic and acute disease and the promotion of individual and community health.
Editor-in-Chief: Matthew L. Boulton, MD, MPH
Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice
Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice is an international journal for health-care providers and clinically oriented researchers that publishes high-quality original research articles and expert reviews in diabetes and related areas. Topics of focus include translational science, genetics, immunology, nutrition, psychosocial research, epidemiology, prevention, socio-economic research, complications, new treatments, technologies and therapy.
Editor-in-Chief: S Colagiuri
9 benefits of publishing your research with us:
1. Reach more readers – We’ll publish your article on ScienceDirect, putting it in the hands of more than 15 million people around the world. We’ll also add it to Scopus, the world’s largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature, which covers most of Elsevier’s journals.
2. Enjoy innovative services – You can publish your data, software, materials and methods in brief, citable articles with Research Elements. Present your research powerfully with our content innovation services, such as AudioSlides, the Virtual Microscope, the Interactive Map Viewer and 3D Molecular Models.
3. Make a splash – We help you promote your work by giving you a Share Link, with 50 days’ unlimited free access to your full article. We promote selected research articles to the global scientific media and our marketing teams highlight articles online – our social media channels reach more than 2.3 million people (March 2015).
4. Monitor impact – Mendeley Stats gives you feedback on how your publications are being downloaded, shared and cited. It also gives you an overview of when they’re mentioned in the media.
5. Get peer reviewed – We value peer reviewers who determine the validity, significance and originality of submitted articles, whose expert suggestions help you improve your research and manuscript. Our Reviewer Recognition Program engages and rewards these reviewers, and features peer review projects and experiments.
6. Learn and develop – Elsevier’s Publishing Campus supports you with free online training for your publishing and academic career. For each interactive training module or online lecture you complete you are rewarded with a certificate from Elsevier.
7. Improve your manuscript – Our WebShop language and illustration services help you make sure your manuscript is the highest quality. Once it’s published, you can celebrate your achievement with reprints, certificates and posters from My Article Services.
8. Widen article outreach – Our access programs give your article the widest possible outreach, including to the general public –Research4Life, Patient access programs, ATLAS Award and our Postdoc Free Access Program.
9. Choose open access – You can choose from 1,600+ journals that offer open access options. For more details visit www.elsevier.com/openaccess.