Features an 11.412 Impact Factor
Publishes on the nature, causes, mechanisms and treatments of disorders of thought, emotion, or behavior through basic and clinical contributions from all disciplines and research areas relevant to the pathophysiology and treatment of major psychiatric disorders.
Most Cited Research
- The Prevalence and Correlates of Eating Disorders in the National Comorbidity Survey Replication
- A Neurotrophic Model for Stress-Related Mood Disorders
- Cornell Scale for Depression in Dementia
- The Role of Childhood Trauma in the Neurobiology of Mood and Anxiety Disorders: Preclinical and Clinical Studies
- Validity of the Executive Function Theory of Attention-deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: A Meta-analytic Review