What are your peers citing?
Don’t miss these top articles from the International Journal of Cardiology, free for a limited time—and please feel free to share them with colleagues!
- Ethical authorship and publishing
(Cited 1635 times)
- Ethics in the authorship and publishing of scientific articles
(Cited 686 times)
Shewan, L.G. | Coats, A.J.S.
- The relationship of autonomic imbalance, heart rate variability and cardiovascular disease risk factors
(Cited 370 times)
Thayer, J.F. | Yamamoto, S.S. | Brosschot, J.F.
- Intraventricular conduction delay: A prognostic marker in chronic heart failure
(Cited 297 times)
Shamim, W. | Francis, D.P. | Yousufuddin, M. | Varney, S. | Pieopli, M.F. |...
- Takotsubo cardiomyopathy or transient left ventricular apical ballooning syndrome: A systematic review
(Cited 286 times)
Pilgrim, T.M. | Wyss, T.R.
Impact Factor: 4.638
Want your article featured in an upcoming IJC email? Submit your next paper
Author Benefits Include:
- Broad reach via Elsevier’s web platforms
- Mendeley Stats login for tracking your article’s impact & readership anytime
- High caliber Search Engine Optimization (SEO) so your peers can easily find your article
- A new, engaged Editor-in-Chief: Paolo G. Camici, MD, FESC, FAHA, FACC,
- Content innovation options like 3D Radiological data and Audio Slides
- The option to publish your IJC article open access