IJC Heart & Vessels and IJC Metabolic & Endocrine
Submit your article to the new open access companion journals for the International Journal of Cardiology (IJC) and benefit from:
- Rigorous peer review of your article
- Visibility and citability: your open access article will be hosted on ScienceDirect used by over 11 million researchers
- Good company: companions to the International Journal of Cardiology
- Edited by some of the top names in cardiology
IJC Heart & Vessels
- Edited by Prof. Michael Henein, Umeå Heart Centre, Umeå University, Sweden
- Publishing articles and reviews on structural and functional cardiovascular pathology, with an emphasis on imaging and disease pathophysiology.
IJC Metabolic & Endocrine
- Edited by Prof. Giuseppe Rosano, IRCCS San Raffaele Pisana, Dept. Medical Sciences, Rome, Italy
- Publishes original articles and reviews on cardiovascular diseases, with an emphasis on metabolic and/or hormonal influences on the cardiovascular system and on the effect of therapeutic interventions aimed at or affecting these influences.