Food Allergy Article Collection
Elsevier and the editors of the official journals of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) would like to make these Food Allergy research articles available free through November 20th, 2017.
The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Featuring a 13.081 Impact Factor
- Randomized controlled trial of early regular egg intake to prevent egg allergy
- A randomized trial of egg introduction from 4 months of age in infants at risk for egg allergy
- The prevalence of food allergy and other allergic diseases in early childhood in a population based study: HealthNuts age 4-year follow-up
- Impact of school peanut-free policies on epinephrine administration
- Profound loss of esophageal tissue differentiation in patients with eosinophilic esophagitis
The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice
Featuring a 5.317 Impact Factor
- An Australian Consensus on Infant Feeding Guidelines to Prevent Food Allergy: Outcomes From the Australian Infant Feeding Summit
- Dietary Therapy and Nutrition Management of Eosinophilic Esophagitis: A Work Group Report of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Immunotherapy for Food Allergy: Are We There Yet?
- Natural History of Food-Triggered Atopic Dermatitis and Development of Immediate Reactions in Children
- Making the Most of In Vitro Tests to Diagnose Food Allergy