Virtual Special Issue
Community and Public Health Research Collection
Elsevier and the editors of the following nutrition and public health journals would like to make these specially selected research papers on Community and Public Health available free through July 15th, 2017.
- Association between prepregnancy obesity and metabolic risk in Chilean premenopausal women 10 y postpartum
- Quality of diet and level of physical performance related to inflammatory markers in community-dwelling frail, elderly people
- Serum vitamin D and change in lipid levels over 5 y: The Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities study
- Yeast-derived b-1,3/1,6 glucan, upper respiratory tract infection and innate immunity in older adults
- Social media indicators of the food environment and state health outcomes
- Preferences of women for web-based nutritional information in pregnancy
- Personal trainers are confident in their ability to provide nutrition care: a cross-sectional investigation
- Also available in the Public Health November 2016 issue is a special section on Nutrition Education
Have a paper to submit? Click on a cover above to review Open Access options; the journal's Guide for Authors written by the editors; and the Journal Insights section for impact metrics, reach, and time to publication.