Childhood Obesity Research Collection 2017
Elsevier and the editors of the following nutrition and health science journals would like to make these specially selected research papers on Childhood Obesity available free through October 15th, 2017.
- Late-night overeating is associated with smaller breakfast, breakfast skipping, and obesity in children: The Healthy Growth Study
- Weight following birth and childhood dietary intake: A prospective cohort study
- Association of the dopamine D2 receptor rs1800497 polymorphism and eating behavior in Chilean children
Nutrition, Metabolism & Cardiovascular Diseases
- Relationship between sleep duration and childhood obesity: Systematic review including the potential underlying mechanisms
- Ideal cardiovascular health and inflammation in European adolescents: The HELENA study
- Relationship between high white blood cell count and insulin resistance (HOMA-IR) in Korean children and adolescents: Korean National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2008–2010
The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry
- Prenatal nutrition and the risk of adult obesity: Long-term effects of nutrition on epigenetic mechanisms regulating gene expression
- Obesity alters the ovarian glucidic homeostasis disrupting the reproductive outcome of female rats
- Obesity and malnutrition similarly alters the renin-angiotensin system and inflammation in mice and human adipose
Have a Paper to Submit? Click on a cover image above to learn more about each journal or to read the Guide for Authors.