AUA Journals: Focus on Prostate Cancer
Men’s Health Month Awareness
As the most common cancer in men, and the 2nd leading cause of death in men, it is imperative that you stay informed of the latest and most significant studies and guidance on prostate cancer.
The Journal of Urology® and Urology Practice, official journals of the American Urological Association (AUA), are pleased to bring you the most read and most cited articles related to detection, treatment recommendations, and quality of care for patients with prostate cancer and hope you find them useful in your research and practice.
Most Read articles in the last 30 days on jurology.com
- Mortality and Androgen Deprivation Therapy as Salvage Treatment for Biochemical Recurrence after Primary Therapy for Clinically Localized Prostate Cancer
- Comparison of Digital Rectal Examination and Serum Prostate Specific Antigen in the Early Detection of Prostate Cancer: Results of a Multicenter Clinical Trial of 6,630 Men
Most Cited articles since 2012*
- Early Detection of Prostate Cancer: AUA Guideline
- Adjuvant and salvage radiotherapy after prostatectomy: AUA/ASTRO guideline
Most Read articles in the last 30 days on urologypracticejournal.com
- The AUA Quality Registry: Engaging Stakeholders to Improve the Quality of Care for Patients with Prostate Cancer
- Assessment of Evidence-Based Standards in the Treatment of Advanced Prostate Cancer in a Community Practice
Most Cited articles since 2014*
- The Impact of a Biopsy Based 17-Gene Genomic Prostate Score on Treatment Recommendations in Men with Newly Diagnosed Clinically Prostate Cancer Who are Candidates for Active Surveillance
- Adoption of Intermittent Androgen Deprivation Therapy for Advanced Prostate Cancer: A Population Based Study in American Urology Practice