Anaphylaxis research collection 2018
Elsevier and the editors of the official journals of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) would like to make these Anaphylaxis research articles available free through May 10th, 2018.
The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Featuring a 13.081 Impact Factor
- Diagnosis and Management of Anaphylaxis in Precision Medicine
- Omalizumab Facilitates Rapid Oral Desensitization for Peanut Allergy
- A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of Omalizumab Combined with Oral Immunotherapy for the Treatment of Cow's Milk Allergy
- Anti-hIgE Gene Therapy of Peanut-induced Anaphylaxis in a Humanized Murine Model of Peanut Allergy
The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology:
Featuring a 5.317 Impact Factor
- Anaphylactic Reactions After Discontinuation of Hymenoptera Venom Immunotherapy: A Clonal Mast Cell Disorder Should Be Suspected
- Further Evaluation of Factors That May Predict Biphasic Reactions in Emergency Department Anaphylaxis Patients
- Anaphylaxis and Clinical Utility of Real-World Measurement of Acute Serum Tryptase in UK Emergency Departments
- Do Corticosteroids Prevent Biphasic Anaphylaxis?
- Risk Factor Analysis of Anaphylactic Reactions in Patients With Systemic Mastocytosis