Abstract Submission Deadline: 10 March 2017
Oral and poster abstracts are now invited on the following topics and should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
- Technology adoption and behavioral change in the Blue Economy
- Reconciling agriculture, energy and e-flows
- River restoration
- Global resilient cities
- Centralized versus decentralized urban water systems
- Re-use of wastewater and storm water harvesting
- Resource recovery in wastewater, energy and the agricultural sector
- Regulatory frameworks, public-private partnerships, voluntary agreements and economic policy instruments such as pricing and full cost recovery
- Life Cycle Analysis, Environmental Impact Assessment and other decision-support tools
- Economic valuation of environmental externalities and benefits (e.g. improvement in water quality)
- Novel economic, finance and business models to support the transition towards the Blue Economy
- Public perception and valuation of environmental risks and impacts on public health and well-being
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
All authors who register for the conference may have their article considered for publication in an Elsevier journal. Acceptance of a paper for conference presentation does not guarantee subsequent acceptance for journal publication.
Abstracts of all accepted contributions will be included within the online abstract system which will be distributed to all registered conference participants.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please contact us with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.